"A PERFECT STORM"
CHANGING CLIMATE AND WEATHER
August, 2016 tied July for the distinction of being the hottest month ever recorded, and 2016 is on pace to be the third straight hottest record-setting year (and by the biggest margin). Fourteen of the 15 hottest years have occurred since 2000, and the seven hottest years have all occurred since 2005.
So, it's going to rain harder, longer and flood more often, as our world and climate gets hotter.
INFRASTRUCTURE INVESTMENT DEFICITS
Infrastructure deficits continue to escalate. Yet, there is growing uncertainty how to best prioritize scarce capital funds to mitigate the significant and growing risks from extreme climate events.
Where is it best to invest? How to mitigate the risk to infrastructure from severe rainfall and flood events?
Communities are being
seriously impacted by
extreme weather events.
This significant and growing risk is caused by changing climate,
massive sewer and stormwater infrastructure deficits.
damages and costs borne by residential and business owners
MRAT CAN HELP YOUR COMMUNITY
WHY IS MRAT UNIQUE?
Unique statistical and machine-based learning approaches.
- MRAT Modelling - Complements traditional process /physical modelling (used by engineers and planners).
- Exposes Patterns and Relationships - Hidden in seemingly unrelated and undiscovered datasets.
- Changing Climate and Weather - MRAT provides strong predictive capabilities of potential future climate risks.
- What-if-Scenarios - Allows for discovery/learning for risk reduction, regulatory and other requirements.
- Easily Scales (time and space) - Easier to identify risk and best outcomes on the scale of single neighbourhoods and whole communities.
Start exploring your data with MRAT Basic. It’s free and easy to use.